Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reunited and I Feel So Sleepy

Smacky and I took a total of 8 hours of naps together this weekend.

Ah, what bliss! She sleeps so much better when I'm there in bed with her. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in a couple of years. . .

Anyway, from my headache and sore throat I can only assume that my first week back was fruitful in more ways than one. Who knows where that cold virus came from! Perhaps a young child whose mother works at Regence (which is across the street from Kindercare)? Perhaps it came from a baby who lives in NE Portland and whose father is a stagehand at the Keller Auditorium? The possibilities are endless. I wonder if Smacky and I will catch more colds than when I worked the drive-through window at Coffee People. God forbid!

Here she is at 5:55 tonight (Sunday), conked out in the kitchen as I prepared bottles for nighttime and tomorrow. I love how when she sleeps during the day she sleeps so much better at night.

No comments: