Voici la Fille
Good think we didn't get you a baby "book" ;) You're a 21st-century Mom!
Hi Katy:Happy September, do you beleive it? Thanks for including me in your blog. I love looking at Aurora, she is beautiful. I remember having the feeling too, that I couldn't get enough of everything about my babies. They are part of us. I miss you and love you. Work is not the same without you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good think we didn't get you a baby "book" ;) You're a 21st-century Mom!
Hi Katy:
Happy September, do you beleive it? Thanks for including me in your blog. I love looking at Aurora, she is beautiful.
I remember having the feeling too, that I couldn't get enough of everything about my babies. They are part of us.
I miss you and love you. Work is not the same without you.
Post a Comment